IGNOU Re-registration 2023 July Session – IGNOU starts the re-registration for the July session.
Re-registration form is filled out online mode and is compulsory for all Ignou students who enrolled for more than 1 year/for the next semester and above duration program by taking admission to IGNOU.
This post will give all the answers which raised in your mind related to Ignou re-registration.
What is IGNOU re-registration?
Re-registration means registering yourself for the next session or next semester if you enrolled in any program in IGNOU.
- For example- if i get admission in B.Sc program and B.Sc is of three years. When i complete my Ist year,
- Then i will fill out the re-registration form for the 2nd Session and similarly will fill the re-registration form for the third year.
- At the time of registration you should have your enroll ment number, registered mobile number or email
- And your programme should be in the list of available programme at the time of re-registration.
IGNOU Re-registration Important dates for 2023 July Session
The dates are released by IGNOU for the July re-registration 2023. You can fill out the re-registration 2023 July session form online.
- Starting date for re-registration of July 2023 Session – 8 May 2023
- The last Date for re-registration for July 2023 with a late fee of Rs 200 – 20th October 2023
You can apply for re-registration 2023 July Session from here– Click Here
Which are the available programs for re-registration?
You can check this by simply going to the above link of Ignou re-registration. If you programme will available for the re- registration then it will show your course there.
How to apply for Re-registration?
Note- The portal is new, first register your self on the portal and after you register yourself follow these steps.
- Open the URL https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
- After landing on registration form, select your programme.
- Enter the Enroll ment Number which is on your IGNOU Id card.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Now Fill the Application form correctly.
- After filling form, now make the payment online through debit/credit card/net banking.
IGNOU Re-registration form status
If you complete your re-registration form July 2023 by making payment online. Then a confirmation mail will be sent on your mail and also a sms will be sent to your registered mobile number.
You should check your re- registration status by simply login again.
Suppose confirmation sms on registered mobile number and mail not sent to you, then contact the regional center.