IGNOU Re-registration 2021 July Session – IGNOU starts the re-registration July 2021 from June 2021.
Re-registration form is filled through online mode and is compulsory for all the ignou student who enrolled for more than 1 year/for the next semester and above duration program by taking admission in IGNOU.
This post will give all the answers which raised in your mind related to Ignou re- registration.
What is IGNOU re-registration ?
Re-registration means to register your self for the next session or next semester if you enrolled in any program in IGNOU.
- For example- if i get admission in B.Sc program and B.Sc is of three years. When i complete my Ist year,
- Then i will fill the re-registration form for the 2nd Session and similarly will fill the re-registration form for the third year.
- At the time of registration you should have your enroll ment number, registered mobile number or email
- And your programme should be in the list of available programme at the time of re-registration.
IGNOU Re registration Important dates for 2021 July Session
The dates are released by IGNOU for the July re registration 2021. From June 2021, you can fill the re registration 2021 July session form online.
- Starting date for re- registration June 2021 – 10th June 2021.
- Last Date for re-registration July 2021- 15 September 2021.
- Re-registration with late fees January session – —–
You can apply for re registration 2021 July Session from here– Click Here
Which are the available programs for re-registration?
You can check this by simply going to the above link of Ignou re- registration. If you programme will available for the re- registration then it will show your course there.
How to apply for Re-registration ?
Note- The portal is new so therefore, first register your self on the portal and after you registered yourself then follow these steps.
- Open the URL https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
- After landing on registration form, select your programme.
- Enter the Enroll ment Number which is on your IGNOU Id card.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Now Fill the Application form correctly.
- After filling form, now make the payment online through debit/credit card/net banking.
IGNOU Re-registration form status
If you complete your re-registration form July 2021 by making payment online. Then a confirmation mail will be sent on your mail and also a sms will be sent to your registered mobile number.
You should check your re- registration status by simply login again.
Suppose confirmation sms on registered mobile number and mail not sent to you, then contact regional center.