IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 / 2021-22 (January and July) Assignment are compulsory for every ignou student to submit before the every Term End examination.
If anybody not submit the Assignment before the filling of ignou Exam form, then hall tickets can be cancelled and without assignment result will be incompleted always.
How much weightage Ignou Assignment contain?
- Assignments contain total 30% Weightage in ignou exam. It is a very good chance for every student to make overall good percentage by scoring more marks in assignment.
- Ignou Assigment Passing marks are 50 out of 100. Only handwritten Assignments are allowed for submission at study center and in some cases you can submit at regional center also.
Download IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 / 2021-22 (All Assignments at one Place)
- For Downloading all Assignments of IGNOU Courses — Click Here
- After Click on Click Here, Press Ctrl+f and then type your course name and download it.
- For example- if you want to download ignou B.a Assignments then press Ctrl+F and type B.A (b.a will appear with color)and then download the assignments.
- You can also search assignments manually on that page.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Last Date 2021
Last date of Ignou Assignment submission is 15th July 2021 for the june 2021 term end examination and 31 September 2021 for december 2021 Term End Examination.
Where to Submit Ignou Assignment?
You can submit your assignments in your Study centre. If your study centre gives you permit to submit your assignment online, then you can submit online also.
Steps for Ignou Assignment Online Submission
- First of all, go to your regional centre official website.
- Where you will see the online assignment submission circular in news and events.
- Download the circular and read it very carefully.
- Follow all the points which are mention in the circular.
- Every regional centre in india issued different circular related to online assignment.
Below steps are for the normal submission of Assignment ( Offline Submission)
- When you completed the assignments, then you can submit it to your study centre with question papers of assignments.
- Front page of assignment’s answer sheet should be fill with name of student, address, enrollment number, study centre name & address and date when you submit the assignments.
- Other information will be given in the question paper of assignments.For example how much space should leave before start writing answer etc…
How to check IGNOU Assignments Status?
- After submission of Ignou Assignments, it takes months to be updated on the server of the IGNOU.
- You can check the Status of Ignou Assignments by Click Here
How can you get Good marks in Ignou Assignments?
There are many ways for getting good marks in IGNOU Assignments-
- write all the answers yourself if you can.
- write all the answers correctly with suitable length( according to marks)and whenever required diagram in answers then draw diagram.
- You can use any book or helpbooks for writing assignments answer.
- Some student purchase solved assignments, you can get good marks but it is not guaranty that you will score 90+, 80+ or 50+.
- With my experience,some times i get 60+, or 70+ or 65+ so it is not a guaranty with purchase assignments.
- So it’s all on you whether to write assignments byitself or copy the answers by purchasing solved assignments.