IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 – Indira Gandhi National Open University released the Exam form for the December 2023 Term end examination. This year Ignou changes many things in his rules and regulation so this change is in the exam form also. All Details are given in this post with other important points.
(For getting Bshf101 multiple choice questions (MCQ)- click here)
IGNOU Exam Form December 2023
Note- Before filling your exam form, these things are necessary to check
- Your Assignment should be submitted.
- You should check that you are eligible for the courses that you apply. To check your registered courses Click here
- You should check your previous result before filling out the exam form and if the result is not declared then don’t wait for the result, fill out the exam form as after 10th November 2023 late fees will be imposed on the student for filling out the exam form. You can check your Ignou June 2023 results By Click here.
- December exam form will be filled from the 1st of September.
How to fill out the Ignou Exam Form December 2023?
Before Read this, please read the Important note at beginning of the post.
Process of filling out Exam form-
- Fill in Your Programme code, Enrollment number and select mode of payment then submit.
- After submission, fill exam center code (exam center can be changed by IGNOU), date of birth, email ID, gender, and Aadhar number (optional)
- Now fill in exam course codes and click on submit.
- After the successful submission of the Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgment slip. Save or download it for future reference.
- After 48 hours or sometimes 72 hours you can check your exam form submission status. You can also check the exam form status by clicking here
Click here to fill out the Exam Form for December TEE 2023
Important & Last date of IGNOU Exam form December 2023
- Without late fees, the last date of the December 2023 Exam form is Ist of September to the 15th of October.
- 16th October 2023 to 25th October 2023 (up to 6 PM) – Late fee of Rs 500.
- 26th October 2023 up to 10th November 2023 (up to 6 PM) – Late fee of Rs.1100.
What is the Examination Fee for IGNOU Courses 2023?
Prescribed Fee for Student admitted till December 2022 admission cycle:
For Each Theory course, 200 rupees should be given to the IGNOU student and it is also the same for each practical course i.e 200 rupees.
Fee for Student admitted in January 2023 Admission Cycle & onwards:
(i) Examination Fee Rs.200/- per theory course
(ii) Practical Fees
- Upto 4 Credit Rs. 300/- Per course
- Above 4 Credit Rs. 500/- per course
For any query, you can comment also.
Also read- IGNOU Courses List (Updated List)