IGNOU Exam form June 2023 – Indira Gandhi national open university released the Exam form for June 2023 Term end examination. This year Ignou changes many things in his rules and regulation so this change is in the exam form also. All Details are given in this post with other important points.
(For getting Bshf101 multiple choice questions (MCQ)- click here)
IGNOU Exam Form June 2023
Note- Before filling your exam form, these things are necessary to check
- Your Assignment should be submitted.
- You should check that you are eligible for the courses that you apply. For checking your registered courses Click here
- You should check your previous result before filling exam form and if result is not declared so don’t wait for result , fill the exam form as after 15th April 2023 late fees will be imposed on the student for filling the exam form. You can check your Ignou June 2022 results By Click here.
How to fill the Ignou Exam Form June 2023?
Before Read this, please read the Important note at beginning of the post.
Process of filling Exam form-
- Fill Your Programme code, Enrollment number and then select mode of payment then submit.
- After submission, now fill exam center code (exam center can be changed by IGNOU), date of birth, email id, gender and Aadhar number (optional)
- Now fill exam course codes and click on submit.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement slip. Save or download it for future reference.
- After 48 hours or sometime 72 hours you can check your exam form submission status. You can also check exam form status by click here
Click here for Filling Exam form 2023
Important & Last date of IGNOU Exam form June 2023
- Without late fees, the last date of the June 2023 Exam form is 15th April.
- 16th April 2023 to 25th April 2023 (up to 6 PM) – Late fee of Rs 500.
- 26th April 2023 Onwards – Late fee of Rs 1100.
What is the Examination Fee for IGNOU Courses 2023?
For Each Theory course, 200 rupees should be given to the IGNOU student and it is also the same for each practical course i.e 200 rupees.
*Note: Practical Fees is compulsory for few type of ignou courses.
For any query, you can comment also.
Also read- IGNOU Courses List (Updated List)