IGNOU Admission July 2023 Session- Indira Gandhi National Open University offers approximately 170 or above courses in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Certificate, and Diploma Courses.
Also, IGNOU Offers admission twice a year for the July session and for the January session.
The Aim of this Page is to give all the latest information regarding the admission of ignou. So You can always check this Page for the latest Admission News and Procedure.
Latest News- Ignou Admission July 2023 session is now starting for the courses and below we will see all the information about IGNOU July Admission 2023.
Important Dates Related to IGNOU Admission 2023 July Session
|Availability of Admission Form||Started|
|Last Date to submit Application||20 October 2023|
|Submission of Application form with late fees||——|
IGNOU Admission last date 2023 for the July session
The last date for Ignou Admission 2023-24 July session is 20 October 2023.
IGNOU Admission Procedure (online method)
- First of all, click on this ignou official link for admission https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
- After clicking on the link, if you never register on IGNOU then click on register yourself.
- After register, email will be sent to you on your mail with user name and pass word.
- Now login on admission portal of ignou with username and password.
- If you registered your self already, so directly click on login button and fill all the required details with 100% accuracy.
- Now you have to upload scan photo graph (less than 100kb) and a scan signature of less than 50 kb.
- Its Time for payment which can be done by using debit card, credit card, Internet banking.
- Now click on next button and preview your form and save or print Your admission form for future pre ference.
So after filling admission form, student should check whether the appli cation form is accepted or not. You will also get the confir mation message on sms or on mail regarding the admission confir mation.
You can check your status approxi mately after 10 days.
Click here for checking IGNOU Admission status 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Students
For Bachelor’s Programme students
- BScG: Whoever completed Class 12th in Science or equi valent from a recognised board or uni versity.
- BSW: Student who passed Class 12th or equi valent from a recognised board or uni versity.
- BComG/BAG: The student who have done Class 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or uni versity.
- BCA: Candidates who completed Class 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or uni versity.
For Master’s Programme students
- M.A: Student must have a Bachelor’s degree from re cognised university.
- M.Sc: A Bachelor degree of B.sc is must for taking admission in M.sc
- MBA: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a re cognised university.
- MCA: Student must have a Bachelor’s degree and completed his/her Class 12th or gra duation with mathe matics as one of the subjects can apply for this course.
Also, on this website you can always see ignou updates and ignou infor mation any time.
Also Read –